At KonTerra we are committed to supporting the resilience and wellbeing of those seeking to help others. As part of that, we make some of our staff care and wellbeing resources freely available, in a variety of languages.
A collection of resources that may assist those responding to current events in Israel and Gaza can be found here. Several of these resources have video versions, and a number have also been translated into Arabic and Hebrew.
Available resources include:
- Coping with an insecure environment
- Managing stress during evacuation
- Guidance for staff in isolated and hazardous situations
- Maintaining wellbeing during displacement
- Effective self-care during uncertain times
- Psychological impact of disaster and mass casualty
- Ways to stay calm in an emergency
- Helping children cope with traumatic events
- Coping with grief and loss
- What is counseling and how can it help me
- Understanding and coping with vicarious trauma
Resources that are particularly relevant to managers include:
- 10 Tips for Supporting staff after traumatic events
- Supporting Staff in Isolated and hazardous environments
- Supporting staff during evacuation or shelter in place orders
The KonTerra Group specializes in staff care, organizational resilience, and evaluation services to enhance well being and improve performance for those working in high-stress environments or roles.