Staff Care and Resilience Service Coordinator
The KonTerra Group – Who Are We?
The KonTerra Group exists to support the health and effectiveness of organizations and their people. With a particular focus on supporting organizations working in challenging environments, we develop solutions that sharpen clarity, strengthen resilience and incorporate learning.
The KonTerra Group is a leading provider of resilience and staff support services to the international humanitarian and development community and other high stress/high risk occupations. It is comprised of experienced, seasoned professionals who are passionate about what we do and serving our clients.
We provide a variety of individual, managerial and organizational services to the employees of our client organizations including:
- Confidential, individual short-term counseling
- Resilience assessments
- Confidential pre- and post-assignment consultations
- Training and psychoeducation
- Critical incident management services
- Organizational assessments
- Executive/leadership coaching
- Career coaching
- Team strengthening
- Organizational resilience support
Our clients include governmental and United Nations agencies, non-governmental organizations and private sector development actors. We provide support to both headquarters and field locations around the world. We have a small, but growing, clientele in the technology and health care sectors.
The Job – What Is it?
This full-time position serves as a key member of the staff care and resilience team and focuses on coordinating the implementation and delivery of our services to clients around the world. This includes working closely with KonTerra Staff Care & Resilience Account Managers and service providers to ensure that services are implemented in a responsive and professional manner.
The Staff Care & Resilience team is committed to being results-oriented. As such, the Staff Care & Resilience Service Coordinator is expected to achieve the following results.
- Deliver high quality operational support to KonTerra Account Managers to implement staff care and resilience services. This may include participating in client service launch calls/communications to fully understand service requirements; liaising with KonTerra’s global roster of consultants to identify available personnel, brief them on service requirements and coordinate travel and other logistical support as necessary; implement client satisfaction surveys; using templates, develop necessary communication pieces for service launch (e.g., flyers, posters, wallet cards, educational resources); compile utilization reports for clients; coordinate with internal KonTerra teams as necessary.
- Monitor and track incoming client requests to ensure timely response.
- Assist with coordinating critical incident response and additional ad hoc client requests.
- Maintain up to date client and roster files.
- Oversee the distribution of educational resources to clients on a regular basis.
- Professionally represent KonTerra at industry trade events
- Identify gaps in service process/procedures and propose solutions.
- As company and client needs evolve, results may be revised over the life of the position.
The Candidate – Who Are You?
You are able to enthusiastically function within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial service culture. You are passionate about excellent customer service and ensuring client needs are anticipated and met. You like working on a team while also bringing initiative and creativity to your role.
You thrive on organization and order. You are known as someone who pays attention to details and is committed to the details being done well. This attention to detail does not prevent you from juggling multiple client and company commitments. You also excel in verbal and written communication, and display a high level of professionalism and customer service in client-facing interactions.
As this role will include discussion of sensitive information with clients, you are known for your discretion and good judgement.
Our team numbers five, including you. As a small team working with clients on resilience, we aim to create an environment of mutual support so that we remain resilient and to work closely together while also respecting the differing roles of team members. Past colleagues would describe you as someone whom actively participates in building and maintaining productive working relationships with other team members.
We are a virtual company and every team member works from their residence or other location of convenience. We believe in flexibility and work-life balance. Because we serve a global population and respond to client critical incidents and emergencies, there are times that priority work may occur outside the typical working hours of 9am-5pm. To promote collaboration and aid personal flexibility we rely heavily on technology to communicate, collaborate and document our work. You are comfortable navigating and using technology, including using Google Apps.
In addition to the qualities listed above, you have a college/university Bachelor’s degree. As the majority of our clients are international humanitarian and development organizations, your prior experience working in such organizations or working or living outside the United States is an asset. Prior experience working in mental health, social service, staff care is also an advantage, though not a requirement. Fluency in English is required; fluency in Spanish, French or Arabic will set you apart as a candidate.
We offer competitive compensation, commensurate with qualifications and experience. We offer health insurance, a 401k plan, three weeks of paid vacation and 10 paid holidays a year.
How to Apply
The position is available as of January 15, 2018. We are interested in filling the position in a timely manner. If you are interested in joining our team, please send a resume/vitae and a compelling letter of interest to Presley Scott (email@example.com).